01 02 03 TheCoutureSet: Lonely Soles ft. SpyLoveBuy 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lonely Soles ft. SpyLoveBuy

34





Hello loves hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day! I enjoyed the day with my girlfriends, per usual, as we complained over watching all the couples walk by hand in hand and ate sweets until we were about sick. I always try to focus on the positives in my life when this love-filled day rolls around and simply try to enjoy all the love I have in my life from my friends and family. Speaking of love I am IN love with these brand new shoes that I was so graciously sent by the company SpyLoveBuy. This online store manages to have some of the cutest and most on-trend shoes out there for affordable prices; go check them out!

Crop Sweatshirt: Garage
Velvet Skirt: Garage
Socks: Kate Spade
Shoes: SpyLoveBuy


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38