01 02 03 TheCoutureSet: Red Velvet Dreams 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Red Velvet Dreams

34









Hi Everyone! So sorry I've been gone for so long but I'm in the middle of exams at the moment! I wore this outfit for thanksgiving awhile ago but I am in love with it and will definitely wear it again this season! I wore this wine colored velvet skirt with a cropped sweater that I cuffed at the sleeves. The socks I wore were labeled "thigh- high" but something must have happened in the factory because they ended up being just over my knee. Haha that's okay though because I actually prefer them this way! It's getting chillier in my area so I would probably add some tights and a jacket to keep me warm! Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for checking out my blog! It honestly means the world. 

Skirt: Garage
Cropped Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Combat Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38