01 02 03 TheCoutureSet: Road Trippin' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Road Trippin'

34





This weekend I went on a road trip for my cousin's birthday! I felt the need to post an obligatory "essential" 4 hour car ride outfit that I always seem to go for. Decided to keep the outfit kind of monochrome by sticking with the black, white,and gray theme. Let's be honest...Leggings are always more comfortable than actual pants. I decided to rock a tie dye pair with a loose white shirt for ultimate comfort. Sweaters are a must when traveling because they are easy to slip on and off, especially in this bi polar weather! Kept the accessories simple with a gold watch and a gold key necklace. Also, I am in LOVE with these black sparkly lace ups and they go with almost every outfit! I might do a "what I keep in my purse" at some point featuring my beloved black Marc Jacobs crossbody but I'll keep you posted! 


Leggings: Garage
White Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Supra
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Crossbody: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38